Deals for November 15: The Deals are Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

helldog3105

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
I would ignore the Blockbuster rental deal unless you hate netflix. I signed up to try it and after queuing up about 10 movies, including old ones that all had moderate to long wait times before being available, I figured I would queue up a new game or two. Not possible to do so, they all have a 3 month lead time from their release date before being available through their service. My guess on that is to help increase rentals of games at the stores, but who knows.
Also to watch online you have to pay a rental fee per movie, so their streaming service isn't free as they advertise, unless hidden somewhere deep in their website is the free stuff, which I didn't find. So I calmly cancelled the service and explained in my exit comments specifically why I was cancelling my subscription. If they can iron those problems out then the service would indeed be nice, but right now it's only half baked.

Lynxs59

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2008
Thank you for bringing the deals back! I actually bought like 5 things off of the deals when they where here before, please keep them up!

Status
Not open for further replies.