DEBUG mode issue

kraftykitty

Honorable
Jul 27, 2013
Have cell service thru Verizon. My sons phone suddenly went from 1X service to D. His phone went into DEBUG mode the same day, can't get it to stop. Verizon sent new phone, DEBUG mode started as soon as phone was programmed. It changes his lock code and everything. He doesn't have internet access with it, so it couldn't be a virus. Local Verizon store is clueless. Anybody else had this problem? He has a Samsung Intensity III phone.

Solution

Okay it's a CDMA-2000 phone, I should have seen that from "Verison" in your first sentence. Call 611 from the phone to get ahold of their customer service and see if they can fix it. Alternatively, you can call them from another phone.

kraftykitty

Honorable
Jul 27, 2013

Where is the SIM card located? All we did was take the battery out of the old phone and put it in the new one.

kraftykitty

Honorable
Jul 27, 2013

From what I understood, this type of phone doesn't have a SIM card. Once it's reprogrammed it erases everything.

Pinhedd

Distinguished

Okay it's a CDMA-2000 phone, I should have seen that from "Verison" in your first sentence. Call 611 from the phone to get ahold of their customer service and see if they can fix it. Alternatively, you can call them from another phone.

Solution