delete bios utility system password

belindas

Estimable
Dec 25, 2014
Hi, I'm frustrated at not being able to delete a password which I set through the Utility system of Toshiba Satelite laptop. I accidently hit wrong link when on rouge search engine called iomiga-plus which I found impossible to delete with limited knowledge etg. Do I have to dissassemble laptop from the back or take to technician which is unaffodable or can I do it otherhow?I went on to try and fix but now wants me to enter password on blue page right at turn on then starts to load then just stops and lightly flashes every 5 or so secs. It is frustrating as can't go to signin as per usual.Help Please if you can,MUCH APPRECIATED from Aaaargghh!!!!

Solution
First I would try to startup in safe mode, can you do that?

You didn't give your model number, but if it has an optical drive do this: Download the free Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 from HERE. Burn it to a CD and boot from it and allow it to clean your machine of the malware. If it does not have an optical drive you can make a USB version on another computer and use it on the problem machine using THESE instructions.

edit: and stop multiple posting -- that is against forum rules. Moreover, nobody here will give you password assistance as it violates forum rules. It that is not your usual password page, then it is just the malware and needs to be removed before you can do anything else.

RealBeast

Distinguished
First I would try to startup in safe mode, can you do that?

You didn't give your model number, but if it has an optical drive do this: Download the free Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 from HERE. Burn it to a CD and boot from it and allow it to clean your machine of the malware. If it does not have an optical drive you can make a USB version on another computer and use it on the problem machine using THESE instructions.

edit: and stop multiple posting -- that is against forum rules. Moreover, nobody here will give you password assistance as it violates forum rules. It that is not your usual password page, then it is just the malware and needs to be removed before you can do anything else.

Solution