dell beats alienware, what is this world coming to...

alienworkshop

Honorable
Dec 31, 2013
if you look on dell's website you will see that alienware has a lower resolution screen then dell. i mean seriously, first it was the price cut on pentium 5's, now this? lol, what's next? there going to get rid of crossfire and sli? what do you think about this situation?

side note: if you look carefully again, you will see there is a big difference in resolution. come ooooon alienware, seriously... people pay good money for those systems too.

alienworkshop

Honorable
Dec 31, 2013
i know that but that's no excuse. i know it's marketing, but this is out of control, i actually refuse to buy anything new. i mean i just bought a inspiron 9200 and i love this thing. i mean that's all i need is this much power, it's ridiculous, since warcraft 3 got outdated. people stopped playing it...

alienware is like the best computer company dude, that's unacceptable, i just can't believe this... i mean it's badass that dell has a 3200 by whatever screen available, but alienware got stuck with 1080p? lmfao.

i know, i know, marketing... whatever...

D

Deleted member 217926

Your Inspiron 9200 has a resolution of 1440 x 900. That would be lower than 1920 x 1080. ;)

And where is this mythological Pentium 5?

TRENDING THREADS