Dell G5 won't boot into Windows 10

Dec 6, 2018
A few days ago, I finally got a Dell G5 (8th gen i5, 1060 MaxQ, 16 gb ram, 256 gb SSD and 1 tb HDD)
And I was pretty happy with it, until now.
A few hours ago, I was updating every program I had, and I noticed that I had a firmware update pending, so yeah I updated to the Bios 1.6.1 (a mistake, now I know).

I noticed that the boot times were kind of slower and the temps higher, so I wen't and read about the bios and so on and I learned that 1.3 was better.

I my stupidity, I tried restoring the pc to a restore point before I updated it, clearly it didn't downgrade the bios.

Then, I went into the bios settings and restored them to default, to see if that would help with the temp problems, but all that it did is that now my pc won't boot.

It shows the Dell logo, loads a bit and then the screen goes darker and it stays there.

The boot drive was the SSD.
Right now I'm backing up my files using the SupportAssist OS Recovery, and something that seemed weird to me was that the SSD is now being recognized as D: while the HDD as C: while the OS is in fact contained within the SSD.
I've been trying all day to fix this, please help me.

I don't know what to do really, I don't care about the temperature problems anymore, I just want my laptop back, please help me.
(And thanks for taking the time to read this)