Dell inspiron 11 won't let me download or update anything from the store..brand new just started using it today. Please help

mandible511

Prominent
Dec 26, 2017
I just got a brand new dell inspiron 11 and am trying to download games and update settings but it says error w the code 0x80240013. I have tried to restart it and still nothing

Solution
That doesn't really occur with a new device, unless something else you had already installed has removed or overwritten files.

I would suggest using the "System Restore" option to restore it to the point before you installed anything, then try doing updates for the system first. Before installing anything else. Once the system has been fully updated, then try installing other programs.

NOTE: If you installed absolutely nothing before this occurred, then I would be taking the device back and have them exchange it for one without issues.
That doesn't really occur with a new device, unless something else you had already installed has removed or overwritten files.

I would suggest using the "System Restore" option to restore it to the point before you installed anything, then try doing updates for the system first. Before installing anything else. Once the system has been fully updated, then try installing other programs.

NOTE: If you installed absolutely nothing before this occurred, then I would be taking the device back and have them exchange it for one without issues.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS