Dell Inspiron 5559 Battery Issues

sparker781

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2010
All

Thanks for stopping by. Bought a Dell Insprion 5559 Laptop from eBay (Not Smart I know) but anyways, there were battery issues at first when I got, Battery wouldn't hold a charge so I contacted the person I bought the laptop from and asked him, he said there were no issues he was aware of. He ordered me a new battery, Which I installed and fully charged when I got, But once again not holding a charge. It was fully charged for instance yesterday morning, I went to use it when I got home from work last night and the battery was dead again or to the point where it wouldn't boot. I have run the on-board diagnostics on it and it finds nothing. Short of returning the laptop the guy and getting my money back is there anything you all can recommend to find out what's draining the battery?

Thanks

Solution
lithium ion battery are common known for bad battery as they can fire up pretty quickly, but i think it has to do with underloading the battery, that way the capacity will degrease and effect the lifespan of your laptop battery.

in other words, refund that laptop

MLG_No_Scope

Prominent
May 23, 2017
lithium ion battery are common known for bad battery as they can fire up pretty quickly, but i think it has to do with underloading the battery, that way the capacity will degrease and effect the lifespan of your laptop battery.

in other words, refund that laptop

Solution