Dell laptop screen not turning on

Mar 12, 2018
I have a Dell Inspiron 7559. My laptop turns on but the display doesn’t turn on, its just black. I tried connecting it to an external dispaly and everything works fine. The battery indicator light on the laptop blinks (2 times orange and 7 times white). Can anyone let me know what might the issue be? I have already tried replacing the display cable and LCD screen, but nothings seems to fix it.

Solution
one issue like this was actually just solved. 2 orange 7 white is LCD error. Íts still either your panel / cable. Maybe you bought wrong model which isnt supported? Look connections closely. Also connector for lcd in motherboard check it for missing or bent pins and look that it connects well. Check cable for damagew

fagetti

Prominent
Mar 1, 2018
one issue like this was actually just solved. 2 orange 7 white is LCD error. Íts still either your panel / cable. Maybe you bought wrong model which isnt supported? Look connections closely. Also connector for lcd in motherboard check it for missing or bent pins and look that it connects well. Check cable for damagew

Solution