Dell Latitude E6410 No Display, Fans, hard Drives, etc

Near619

Estimable
Sep 4, 2015
Hello Tom's Hardware,

So recently my laptops has started having problems. When i press the power button. The button light's up but nothing happens. No fan, No display, No hard drive. I opened the back cover and took out the ram, the hard drive, the bios battery, etc but nothing. I searched online but most results don't match my laptop's symptoms. Also wanted to add that when i hit the power button and touch the heat sink for the CPU it a little hot.

However i did find a post stating that the graphic's chip is the problem and need's to be re flown. Please let me your thought's on this

Near619

Estimable
Sep 4, 2015
Hi thanks for the reply and sorry for my late reply. There was an update to the situation. I tried holding FN while powering on the laptop and it boot's into dell's diagnostics. But after everything is scanned / checked, the laptop restarts but same error occurs. This time all 3 light's (cap lock, num lock, scroll lock) start blinking. i checked online and found out that the motherboard has gone bad. But before i buy another one i would like to try a reflow and see if it will fix my problem. Thanks for the reply and have a nice day.