Developer Creates iOS Maps App Based on Google Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

techcurious

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
[citation][nom]eternalkp[/nom]apple apps are "news" now?[/citation]
Although there normally is a bit too much focus and fuss on every tiny thing to do with Apple, when the CEO of Apple comes out and apologizes about a poorly functioning app, then an alternative to said app (which incidentally uses resources from a controversially discontinued and better performing app) is more newsworthy than at least half the other Apple news around.

lpedraja2002

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
Exactly techcurious, people here need to chill the fuck out. I'm not even an apple user but it gets tiring seeing each Apple article filled with these whiny immature people.

bllue

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
[citation][nom]lpedraja2002[/nom]Exactly techcurious, people here need to chill the fuck out. I'm not even an apple user but it gets tiring seeing each Apple article filled with these whiny immature people.[/citation]
So don't read Apple articles

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
[citation][nom]lpedraja2002[/nom]Exactly techcurious, people here need to chill the fuck out. I'm not even an apple user but it gets tiring seeing each Apple article filled with these whiny immature people.[/citation]
[citation][nom]techcurious[/nom]Although there normally is a bit too much focus and fuss on every tiny thing to do with Apple, when the CEO of Apple comes out and apologizes about a poorly functioning app, then an alternative to said app (which incidentally uses resources from a controversially discontinued and better performing app) is more newsworthy than at least half the other Apple news around.[/citation]
IMO, every article here is posted so anyone can see/read/comment it.
You like reading little app-related articles, but don't like the comments? Simple: don't read the comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.