Difference between hyperx cloud 2 and razer kraken?

ObIivionn

Estimable
Apr 25, 2015
I've been using my kraken pros, not the 7.1, for a few years now, but they're getting worn out, the cable doesn't make a good connection anymore and I'm looking to replace them. I don't have a lot of money right now, so I'm looking for a good cheap headset and I decided on the cloud II. Now I'm just wondering what the difference in sound quality would be. I've seen some people say that the krakens have really bad sound, but I've also seen some people say that they're great. The only headsets I've really used are the krakens and my old Corsair raptor HS30.

Solution
Can't tell you much about the Cloud II but I can tell you that any mid-high end headset will be an upgrade from the Kraken. Had one until one of the speakers broke off (leave it to Razer to use cheap plastic in an expensive product), replaced it with a Logitech G430 and couldn't be happier. The sound is much better, the headset much more comfortable and sound isolation to the point where I can hear my heartbeat while wearing them.

Mr Kagouris

Estimable
Sep 7, 2015
Can't tell you much about the Cloud II but I can tell you that any mid-high end headset will be an upgrade from the Kraken. Had one until one of the speakers broke off (leave it to Razer to use cheap plastic in an expensive product), replaced it with a Logitech G430 and couldn't be happier. The sound is much better, the headset much more comfortable and sound isolation to the point where I can hear my heartbeat while wearing them.

Solution