Question Can I upgrade storage of the Razer Blade 15 Core i7 (2020)?

May 30, 2021
Good afternoon!

I've been considering getting a new laptop for myself, which I will be using for both productivity and gaming purposes and my top choice so far is the Razer Blade 15 Core i7 16GB 256GB SSD GTX 1660Ti 15.6" Win10 Home Gaming Laptop.

Here is a link to it (which states all the details!)

I just had a few questions about this in general for people who have it / have used it before / know about it. They don't really have it stocked in stores, so I can't really see it in person - I'm mostly relying on online reviews to work off.

1. Will I be able to upgrade the storage? (If I understand correctly it comes with 256GB M.2 NVMe SSD)

2. What is the laptop like overall for doing both work / gaming with? I would like to be 'portable' with the laptop, too, so is this doable with this model?

If there are people with this laptop or have experienced using it, I'd love to hear pros and cons about the laptop to help me make my decision, too. :)

Thanks!

May 30, 2021
Hello!

I've been considering buying the Razer Blade 15 Core i7 16GB 256GB SSD GTX 1660Ti 15.6" Win10 Home Gaming Laptop, but before buying it, I'd like to know if the storage is upgradable?
I am to use it for a mix of gaming and productivity purposes.

Here is the link to what I am thinking of buying.

Any feedback about the laptop is great too!

Thanks. :)

anscarlett

Honorable
Jul 18, 2018
Hello!

I've been considering buying the Razer Blade 15 Core i7 16GB 256GB SSD GTX 1660Ti 15.6" Win10 Home Gaming Laptop, but before buying it, I'd like to know if the storage is upgradable?
I am to use it for a mix of gaming and productivity purposes.

Here is the link to what I am thinking of buying.

Any feedback about the laptop is great too!

Thanks. :)
My experience with a razer blade 15 2018 model was that the green central plastic part of the usb type a port came out on two of the ports. When I raised this as a warranty fault, they pointed me to this exclusion to their warranty policy.
https://www.razer.com/gb-en/warranty#a7
"problems with and/or damage to the Product caused by using accessories, parts, or components not made by Razer;"

Never did get them fixed.