That program is for photos only. No mention of videos. But as I said, you don't need a special program to transfer them.
You just need the device connected via USB cord to the computer and you can move it all just like you would files from one folder to another. I do it all the time with photos, music, videos, texts, other images (non-photo), etc. And in case of the camera, you shouldn't need to pull the card out (it is not advisable to remove and reinsert it regularly anyway, it damages the card. You should be able to connect the camera via the cord that came with it, to the computer and again just move/copy the files just like you would with any other folder on the computer.
My new laptop is a Lenovo ideapad and i use the laptops Lenovo Photo Master to upload photos via a USB cord from my phone or the storage card from the camera. It will upload the photos but leaves out the videos. It just says error/ cannot read. My phone just has everything in the gallery. I never had any problems with my old laptop with windows 7.
1) Connect the device to PC ->
2) (Assuming Windows) Open File Explorer / Windows Explorer (depending on Windows Version) ->
3) Look for the connected device as a drive appearing near E.g. C: Drive ->
4) Double click to open until you get to the DCIM folder (your images and videos reside in here) ->
5) Cut or copy / paste to the desired folder E.g. Pictures folder
Apologies if this too much info but you never know someone elses capabilities.