Diffirence between 2 types of batteries

Solution
"After reading all of the pro’s, con’s, and specifications of both battery types, you can see that there isn’t much of a competition here. Although the lithium-polymer battery is sleeker and thinner, lithium-ion batteries have a higher energy density and cost less to manufacture. Therefore, we obviously know which one is chosen by companies like Samsung, Apple, Motorola, and more. Finally, with new chemicals and such being added to these batteries often, who knows which will come out on top in the long run. The only thing we do know is that this phone, will be sporting a very thin and transparent lithium-ion battery."

-MATTHEW SABATINI

http://www.androidauthority.com/lithium-ion-vs-lithium-polymer-whats-the-difference-27608/...

peckata2

Honorable
Jan 29, 2014

cant you simplify which one is better ?

Jacob McIntosh

Honorable
Aug 24, 2013
"After reading all of the pro’s, con’s, and specifications of both battery types, you can see that there isn’t much of a competition here. Although the lithium-polymer battery is sleeker and thinner, lithium-ion batteries have a higher energy density and cost less to manufacture. Therefore, we obviously know which one is chosen by companies like Samsung, Apple, Motorola, and more. Finally, with new chemicals and such being added to these batteries often, who knows which will come out on top in the long run. The only thing we do know is that this phone, will be sporting a very thin and transparent lithium-ion battery."

-MATTHEW SABATINI

http://www.androidauthority.com/lithium-ion-vs-lithium-polymer-whats-the-difference-27608/

Lithium-ion is better.

Solution

peckata2

Honorable
Jan 29, 2014

well im comparing batteruies of phones from Samsung and Htc and i see the Li-po battery type for the first time so i want to know is that type OK or it has many cons and i shouldnt buy a phone with that kind of battery

Jacob McIntosh

Honorable
Aug 24, 2013
It's not that the Lithium-Po batteries are bad, and in some ways they are better. A smaller battery means that other components of the phone can be bigger, like the screen. In the end-user product, I don't think you will notice a difference between the two battery types.