Digital Concepts (Sakar 76379)

TVSBBS

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2007
I bought this digital camera from family dollar didn't invest much in it I think 20.00 took some photos of people including my mom who passed away. Now when I went to download the photos first off windows cant find the driver even though I've installed it numerous times so when I run the program that supposedly downloads my photos it just says no photos found. Any idea what I can do? Their tech support seems lost. and I noticed sakar now says they no longer make digital cameras. The camera says 0 photos as well could a camera lose images off its memory card? I took a few photos and it started over and says I only have 3 photos. I guess my images are lost forever?

g-paw

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2006
I got a free version of this software with other software I bought number of years ago, don't even remember what the software was it came with but it was able to recover photos that were deleted from a SD card. Don't know if it would work with the storage disk in the camera. I'm sure there is other photo recovery software as well.

TRENDING THREADS