disable keyboard for hp-ay103dx

ErnestTBags

Prominent
Jul 29, 2017
so my cats love to sit lay and walk all over the keyboard when I'm watching Netflix or just using the comp in general. can I disable it?

Solution
I know of no way to 'turn it off' temporarily. However there are programs out there that can lock your keyboard, until a specific key, or set of keys, is hit. Programs like say "Keyboard Locker". There are more, but that is the one that I remembered first. :) Do a quick search and find one that meets your needs.

Just remember, that will resolve the cats making programs launch, act funny etc., but it won't keep the keyboard itself from being damaged by their walking/laying on it.

ErnestTBags

Prominent
Jul 29, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from ErnestTBags : "disable hp 15-ay103dx keyboard"

so my cats love to run lay and sit on my keyboard whenever I'm watching Netflix or doing anything on the comp. can I temporarily disable the keyboard?

I know of no way to 'turn it off' temporarily. However there are programs out there that can lock your keyboard, until a specific key, or set of keys, is hit. Programs like say "Keyboard Locker". There are more, but that is the one that I remembered first. :) Do a quick search and find one that meets your needs.

Just remember, that will resolve the cats making programs launch, act funny etc., but it won't keep the keyboard itself from being damaged by their walking/laying on it.

Solution