Question display english in ebay tracking

corvairbob

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2016
say how do you get ebay tracking to show in english? is this done in chromes settings? i went to chrome settings and selected english usa and deleted all the other languages and i still see in ebays tracking china. language.

i also had the tracking open and went into chromes hamburg menu and selected translate and clicked english and the next time i got back to check tracking it is back to china.

i did not have this issue until the last chrome update they force on you . i'm just about ready to go back to firefox. thanks.

CParsons

Estimable
Staff member
Dec 4, 2019
Really has nothing to do with your Chrome settings, that's just the translation options offered in Chrome. If the communications are coming to you in Chinese, it's likely because you purchased something from a Chinese seller. Did you? As long as you have English selected in your communication preferences not sure what else you can do - https://commspreferences.ebay.ca/commsprefs

Reactions: COLGeek

corvairbob

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2016
yes i did but this is the very first time ever that i have had this issue. i never had in over 15 years on ebay having my tracking show up in chinese. it always showed in english.