Question DNS SETTINGS ANDROID 10 T95 OS

Jul 1, 2022
Hi I am hoping someone can help me with android 10 tv box.
I have always been able to change my DNS settings in android 9 and older but in android 10 it does not work ?
I go to IP, Static, put all the correct information in and change my DNS1, DNS2, and it says saved successfully but when I go back in, they revert back to the original DNS but the gateway and IP address are saved it is only the DNS that is not ?
I tried un plugging and re booting does not change anything.
Any help would be appreciated.

Jul 1, 2022
Are you using a wired or wireless network connection?

Is the original DNS the one for your home router (something like 192.168.1.1)?
No it is WIFI
That is like my IP address, it is the DNS settings, the default is like Google 8.8.8.8 I want to change them

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Your router address (also known as default gateway) provides DNS to connected devices.

You should be able to use DHCP to allow an IP address (including DNS) to your STB. Why are you trying to set a static IP?

Jul 1, 2022
Your router address (also known as default gateway) provides DNS to connected devices.

You should be able to use DHCP to allow an IP address (including DNS) to your STB. Why are you trying to set a static IP?
[/QUOTE

On my router I am using Cloudflare DNS.
On my android box I want to use the same as I do not want to use Google DNS
I was told that I had to always go to Static and change the DNS in there or it would not pick it up