Solved! Do mic splitter always cause static noise?

Sep 27, 2019
I have 4 pin (TRRS) earphone and its fully working in my phone (no static noise when using discord or something else). But when i use it on pc with a mic splitter, its causing static noise (its working find though just the static noise kinda bothering me). is it just because the quality of the mic splitter or is all mic splitter the same? So should i buy an external sound card adapter like this one or do something about it?

sorry, im not really good in english.

Solution
The external USB soundcard you link to doesn't have a 4 conductor TRRS input so you would still need to split the mic and headphone functions to connect to it.
If the mic is overloading the input on the PC that would cause a noise whenever the output of the mic got too high. It wouldn't make the noise with no or low sound being picked up with the mic.
I would try another splitter.
The external USB soundcard you link to doesn't have a 4 conductor TRRS input so you would still need to split the mic and headphone functions to connect to it.
If the mic is overloading the input on the PC that would cause a noise whenever the output of the mic got too high. It wouldn't make the noise with no or low sound being picked up with the mic.

Solution
Sep 27, 2019
Thanks for your reply.
I tested the mic on discord or "listen to this device" while the earphone is unplugged, there's still static noise. I thought this happened because the mic splitter or the audio (mic) port, so maybe an external usb soundcard might fix it.
Okay, I will try another splitter.