Do these components fit?

Jacob_93

Commendable
Jun 30, 2016
Let me start by saying that I am not very tech savvy, and this is my first PC Build.

So I am currently trying to prepare a custom PC Build for gaming. I have a guide I'm following for a $150 budget gaming PC (here is the link: http://www.toptengamer.com/150-gaming-pc/ ). I want to put a larger HDD in it and want to know what will fit, put in a Wi-Fi adapter if I can, and if the items listed in the guide will fit. Any help is greatly appreciated, and any recommendations for things I should do differently from the guide are also welcome. I will go over $150 but my max budget is around $300.

Thanks again to anyone who helps, this is something I have been planning for awhile and am excited I can finally do it.

P.S: Sorry if I put this in the wrong thread, I couldn't find a category option related to building a PC

Solution
HDD form factors don't really change. You can easily drop a higher capacity HDD in there. It should fit a standard wifi card, but you can also opt for a USB wifi adapter if you're concerned about space.