Do you use : No Antivirus , FREE Antivirus , or PAID Antivirus and why?

Page 50 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aldan

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2013
avast and malwarebytes paid for almost 10 years.im satisfied.it bothers you less if you only tick the first three protection shields,not that its ever really pestered me.to clarify,avast is the free version.

Feb 4, 2019
I use Windows Defender and Adblock. Antivirus for me is no more than a precaution, because you never know where a virus could be ... on some website or flash drive.

Feb 4, 2019

ok, I'll try it, Thanks! :lol:

Feb 14, 2019
I am using REVE Antivirus and it's one of the best antivirus protection software in all around the world, It is capable of safeguarding you from viruses, malware and other types of cyber threats. There are three versions of REVE Antivirus Internet Security, Total Security & Mobile Security.

Feb 20, 2019
Do you use : No Antivirus , FREE Antivirus , or PAID Antivirus and why.

Please leave comments on why you do or don't use an Antivirus.

Thanks for your time,
Blackbird.
Earlier I don't use any antivirus but after getting into trouble, I start using a free antivirus program. It helps a lot and now my PC is working fine. I am not required any paid version of antivirus till date. Who knows about future..When i will start using any paid version of antivirus then i will first discuss here for pick up right one.. Thanks..

SnoopyDog

Honorable
Mar 15, 2013
I use Bitdefender Total Security (paid version) and loving it. I use it on my custom-made PC and Macbook Air Laptop. Plus, I use Malwarebytes as a secondary scanner and Emisisoft as a third scanner on my PC.

Mar 19, 2019
I use paid clients on my working machines. They are kaspersky and dr. web.
Had AVG and Avast free versions and catched some viruses. Not recommend for important tasks.

Mar 28, 2019
Bitdefender GravityZone Enterprise for Exchange, virtualized envrionments and physical environments, paid.

Apr 27, 2019
I had some scanner software installation errors. I tried a local PC repairer who advised that Nortons was stopping the install. He did a clean install of Windows and THAT problem was solved - but I had to reinstall & customise all my apps. The repairer didn't know that Norton's had a free removal tool.
He advised he was satisfied with Windows 10 Antivirus software. I am too.

saurabhprob

Prominent
Jan 2, 2018
My PC must work fast, and any antivirus slows down the speed of PC. So, I do use only Microsoft Security Essential or Defender.:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.