Doctors Train Using Brain Surgery Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
[citation][nom]LePhuronn[/nom]Isn't this on the Wii?[/citation]
[citation][nom]LORD_ORION[/nom]They should let some hardcore gamers take a crack at this sim. For certain they could do a better job at the actual "work" part.[/citation]
Does everything have to be about games!!!!! It's brain surgery practice. Real surgeons use it to practice a bit and study the brain and then try to save a life. I bet your not even a hardcore gamer. In fact, why would you even to bring the term "hardcore gamer". Do you even know what a hardcore game is?

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
[citation][nom]bustapr[/nom]Does everything have to be about games!!!!! [/citation]

Evidently it does as you're apparently so stressed over the concept of "hardcore gamer". Did it occur to you that I might be making a joke? Or did you miss the fact that not only is there a brain surgery part to Trauma Center but surgeons have found playing that game to be quite beneficial in warming up?

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3165494
http://uk.gamespot.com/forums/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=26166031

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]bustapr[/nom]Does everything have to be about games!!!!! It's brain surgery practice. Real surgeons use it to practice a bit and study the brain and then try to save a life. I bet your not even a hardcore gamer. In fact, why would you even to bring the term "hardcore gamer". Do you even know what a hardcore game is?[/citation]

Yes, it's all about the games.
I might be willing to give this a try...

PC only, no consoles... but still need a Natal or Wii type control (on PC of course) to use it...

P.S. Rage Incoming was a hardcore game... that frusterated the hell out of me...

rykh

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2009
"They should let some hardcore gamers take a crack at this sim. For certain they could do a better job at the actual "work" part."

Some surgeons are hardcore gamers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.