does 3.5mm 1 female to 2 male support 2 playback devices

kenderi

Prominent
Jul 9, 2017
Hello, I've got 2 computers sit next to each other, and 1 pair of loud speakers. I want to play from the two computers to the same speakers, is adapter of 1 female to 2 male will solve it? ( 2 males connected to the computers and the female to the loudspeaker cable) Thank's a lot.

* I am asking it because all the adapter I search ( 1 female 2 male) are for mic & speakers.... And I doubt if it works or not.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Audio 1
N Audio 2
S Audio 2
A Audio 2
T Audio 1
S Audio 2
L Audio 1
D Audio 1
Darkmatterx Audio 12
T Audio 2
M Audio 1
R Audio 3
E Audio 1
T Audio 1
M Audio 6
2 Audio 1
K Audio 5
S Audio 1
R Audio 1
Savage_Titan Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Apple Earbud's mic does not work with 1 female 4 pole to 2 male 3 pole splitter on pc but works by itself.
Question Can I make a USB C and 3.5mm female jack dongle?
Can I use USB female socket as aux input
Solved! Connect a female Jack in my 2.1 speaker
Solved! One 3.5mm female on Audioengine A2+ but have two 3.5mm male connectors...
Need help finding a good TRRS male to female extension cable
Gray wiring clamps male female that are for audio in cars model number 23719
Can you take a Micro USB 2.0 OTG Cable Adapter Male Micro USB to Female USB and connect to a cell phone
What would be a good quality male to female headphone extension cord for my Sennheiser HD 558 Open Back Headphones?
Female USB C to 3.5 mm Male headphone jack
3.5mm headphone jack to female USB
how can i connect my lg smart tv with my intex multimedia speakers because my tv's female 3.5 mm jack is not working. i have 3
Is it possible to use a Y- splitter (female to 2 male) to input audio/mic from pc and ps4 on the Arctis 7?
3.5mm 3-Pole Male to 4-Pole Female?
Vintage 4-pin microphone female to 1/4 mono
i have two power speakers that use red & white usb jacks (male and two female jacks that lead to my speaker)
Single Female 3.5mm to Male USB?
can u connect a razer kraken usb headset to a xbox one with the help of a usb female to 3.5mm jack cnverter???
I want to use RCA Audio input female leads into a 50 watt FM Transmitter/Exciter as a Microphone input will it work!
What to buy to combine two male inputs to one female output

ASK THE COMMUNITY