Does android tv box supports Samsung smart tv

Solution
The Android TV box connects to an input on the Smart TV and you switch to that input to use it. So as long as the Samsung has the correct input (most likely HDMI) and has one available to plug into, then yes it should work. Same goes for Apple TV.

BadAsAl

Distinguished
The Android TV box connects to an input on the Smart TV and you switch to that input to use it. So as long as the Samsung has the correct input (most likely HDMI) and has one available to plug into, then yes it should work. Same goes for Apple TV.

Solution
Nov 8, 2018

Thanks a lot was planning to buy Android tv box as some of the apps are not available in the existing smart tv!!

Can you pls clarify, Since Samsung TV is already a Smart TV, if i connect with Android tv box, do they interfere with each other interfaces such as Smart tv OS and Android tv box OS, hardware etc..

BadAsAl

Distinguished
So I have an Android TV and an Xbox One on a Sony Smart TV. I can switch to either the Android or Xbox input and use either of those to watch Netflix or play a game for example. When I want to use my Smart TV, I just hit a button on my remote that takes me to the Home page, where all my apps I have access to on my TV are listed. I have occasionally seen the screen go a little strange if I am running the Xbox or Android and I go to the Home page on my Smart TV. So you might get some interference that way but just turning off the Xbox/Android or going to another input before starting the Smart TV cures it.