Does anybody know a robot that teaches English Japanese? or Chinese?

Jun 2, 2018
Good morning...please:

I am intendind to buy an robotb educational that tecaches and talk English OR Chinese OR Japanese

My goal/objective basic/fundamental is:

FIRST OPTION:

-one that talk and answer in English OR Chinese OR Japanese as well as accept commands and coul be configurate in English(hardware, software and APP smartphone)

-one that RECOGNISE and REPEAT a English OR Chinese OR Japanese phrase , for example, WHERE ARE YOU GOING, many times when asked .

SECOND OPTION(one that beside FIRST OPTION do/show more the features bellow,please)

- -one that interact as if it were a person speaking/talking English OR Chinese OR Japanese with the other person about various subjects, not just like only one subject (it means, it talk about common situations like family ,education, transportations , ..when asked about any subject

-one that recognize faces or objects and speaking in English OR Chinese OR Japanese recognized what was showed to it

Then, please, if possible, do you have or know one that do the features above like:
Then, please, if possible:

(2) if anybody ask to it REPEAT the phrase in English OR Chinese OR Japanese WHERE ARE YOU GOING? , for example, will it say/repeat WHERE ARE YOU GOING again?....

(3) Can it inderstand commands in English(or Chinese or Japanese) like GO, REPEAT, WAKE UP, etc?...

(5)Do you shipping it to BRAZIL and accept PAYPAL?..

(6) wich one educational robot Companion Series robot do you suggest for the FIRST OPTION and /OR one for SECOND OPTION, please?
(8)if do not, will you tell me another site, preferably in English language, that sell it to BRAZIL?

(11)Please, have you a table or chart or site that lists the qualities/features of this educational robot that teach English OR Japanese OR Japanese, from basic mode or through figure?
Thanks for all,
[don't post your email address on the forum]

Jun 2, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from nschittini1 : "Robot that teaches/talks English or Japanese or Chinese?"

Good morning...I would know if anybody know a robot that teaches/talks English or Japanese or Chinese?.. like one as we can see http://us.yydrobo.com/ , but it must talks / teaches more those ones...they are good but if they interact mores they will be very good ...Thanks for all.....nschittini1

TRENDING THREADS