Does anyone have experience with the programs Excel and Access?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris96993

Estimable
Mar 31, 2014
I am drowning in school work tonight and have two simple projects due tomorrow, one for Access and one for Excel. This is an intro to computers class, so the projects are very easy.

I will pay someone who can finish these two projects for me, for someone who has experience with these programs it shouldn't take more than 25min.

I usually wouldn't come online to purchase assignments, but tonight I am in desperate need.

If you are interested, please send me a message, thanks

USAFRet

Illustrious
Yes, some of us have extensive experience with Excel and Access. Myself included.
However....I'm not going to do your homework for you.

Show me what the problem is, what you have done so far, and maybe we can show you where you're going wrong.

chris96993

Estimable
Mar 31, 2014
I understand most people will disprove of this, but I still have to ask for there is a chance someone will help. I'm just paying for a service. I could do it myself but it would take me a very long time, as i never used these programs before. These arnt huge projects, just points that i would like to collect

atomicWAR

Distinguished
Herald
Sep 4, 2007

no you don't and mods have been alerted.

factory100023

Estimable
Jun 13, 2015
Ever heard of coffee? id be failing school without it xD. drink a mug or two and work overnight. You can't rely on other people doing your work for you, Idk if its because of poor time management or because your teacher is an arse but you have to do your own work, what if your future boss is an arse? u gonna pay someone to do your work?

USAFRet

Illustrious

And if these are assignments due for a class...if someone else does it for you...what have you learned? Nothing.

Would I 'help you'? Sure.
Will I do it 'for you'? Not a chance.

Show me some code for this.

chris96993

Estimable
Mar 31, 2014
Yeah i'm working on it, learning the program basics on youtube lol. I know if someone does it for me i wont learn anything, but this class is little intrest for my criminal justice degree. USAF here's one out of 3 instruction pages so you have an idea

Edit: Sorry can't upload pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.