Does anyone know a phone that has all these features?

xITM

Honorable
Aug 5, 2013
Hi, I have an iPhone 5, but I'm not too happy about it because it doesn't have all the features that I'm used to having with my old Nokia that I used to have, so if anyone has or knows of a phone that has these features and is also pretty hi-tech let me know, I'm looking for something around 200-250 quid maybe, the phone has to have: when a contact rings me I want the phone to tell me who is ringing me so like it says the name ''John'' or whatever, secondly I know this is a simple one but I noticed that the iPhone 5 does not have this, when an alarm comes on it doesn't go like smoothly it just starts playing loudly straight away, also it has to have like PC-phone wifi tethering as I will use my smart phone as a wi-fi source for my laptop and well obviously all the other basic features that you would expect the phone to have, I was looking at the s3 and s4 mini but I dont know if they have them features, also if anyone has a pretty new nokia that has them features please let me know as that's the phone I want to buy as I'm most comfortable with the nokia, thanks! :)

xITM

Honorable
Aug 5, 2013
oh right, fair enough, well I'll probably stick to the S3 mini or the S4 mini, as long as I get some more people to confirm that it has them features like I said, when someone is calling the phone actually speaks the persons name which to me is very useful.

Feemally Russia

Honorable
Jan 27, 2014
I think samsung galaxy is the best phone. It has many feature and one unique feature that is not yet available in top brand phone is, you can work on multiple apps at the same time. It would be the best.