Don't Fall for the 'Amazoon' Phishing Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstarr3

Estimable
Mar 18, 2014
It's only a threat because it works on some people. Some people that should have their internet privileges revoked.

realibrad

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2007
My friend billy bob now makes $$$$1/hr from home, and you can too, but only if you know how to swoon the ladies.

The people that fall for that email will fall for my comment

jhelson

Estimable
May 21, 2014
I clicked on the "Manage" link in the picture in your article, but it didn't work. Please help me confirm my account before it is closed! I don't want to lose my Amazoon Priime status!

mbwoods

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2006
I clicked on the "Manage" link in the picture in your article, but it didn't work. Please help me confirm my account before it is closed! I don't want to lose my Amazoon Priime status!
you are the biggest idiot on this planet thinking its an actual webpage when its a picture of a webpage. go to the proper amazon.com webpage and check your account there

BrenzyEx

Estimable
May 21, 2014
you are the biggest idiot on this planet thinking its an actual webpage when its a picture of a webpage. go to the proper amazon.com
webpage and check your account there

You're the biggest idiot for falling for an obvious troll.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
you are the biggest idiot on this planet thinking its an actual webpage when its a picture of a webpage. go to the proper amazon.com
webpage and check your account there

You're the biggest idiot for falling for an obvious troll.
I call that sarcasm, not trolling. I found that fun.

HarrietPurtonmik

Estimable
May 22, 2014
The Green Coffee Beans is characterized by strong antioxidant properties, which in turn improves the performance of the cardiovascular system, because unlike the coffee extract of green coffee beans containing caffeine and reduce stress. At the moment this is only a scientific hypothesis whose confirmation as soon as we publish appears on scientific sources. for more information please visit .................

http://www.buygreencoffeebeans.org

Commander Jameson

Estimable
Mar 30, 2014
I tried to buy Green Coffee Beans to stop my Amazoon Account from being closed, but it Didn't work! My stress levels were not reduced, although that is only a creationist hypothesis!

Status
Not open for further replies.