Drivers toshiba c75d b7202???

Gabriel_107

Prominent
Aug 7, 2017
I hve a Toshiba Satellitte C75D-B7202... Where the hell are the Drivers for this?? I need USB drivers, ethernet lan drivers, video drivers, and some other.... Official page has nothing. ReallyBAD SUPPORT from Toshiba.

Gabriel_107

Prominent
Aug 7, 2017
I did that... But the available drivers are just Bios related, and useless aplications as facerecognition, or things like that. There in no Lan/Wireless drivers, no Usb drivers (i managed to get wireless drivers from other site and work, but stil Lan ethernet, Usb, and some others missing) .
I have also an older Toshiba laptop and for that the official site have the drivers, but not for this one. :(

Yeah, Windows 8 was released back in August 2012. When Microsoft releases a new OS, system builders are generally contractually obligated to ship newly manufactured laptops with the most recent OS. The one exception would be business laptops since business IT infrastructure is deeply entrenched in using software that have been certified to work with specific operation system. The software would need to be updated and re-certified for newer OS or the software is completely incompatible with newer OS. Updating the infrastructure can cost billions of dollars and take several years. Therefore, business laptops are basically the only laptops that will likely have Windows 7 drivers because they would be the only laptops that give the purchaser the option to have Windows 7 installed.

Having stated the above, Microsoft has a contract with both AMD and Intel. Beginning with Intel's current 7th generation Kaby Lake CPU and AMD's recently released Ryzen CPUs (not released yet for laptops), the CPUs have been designed to not allow any OS older than Windows 10 to be installed on desktops and laptops with those CPUs and newer CPUs.

If the laptop is a recent purchase it would have Windows 10 instead of Windows 8. I recommend that you reset it to factory default and return it if you really dislike Windows 10. If you had the laptop for a while, then you cannot return it for a refund. Your only other option is to purchase a business laptop that uses a 6th generation Intel Core CPU like an i5-6200u (or older generation Intel CPU). You would have to check the brand name's website to confirm if Window 7 drivers exist for the specific laptop. For example, the 14" ThinkPad Edge E460, 15" ThinkPad Edge E560, 14" Dell Latitude E5470 and 15" Dell Latitude E5570 can be purchased with Windows 7 Pro or downgraded from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro. However, business laptops are generally a little more expensive than the average consumer laptop.

Gabriel_107

Prominent
Aug 7, 2017
No way to buy a new laptop for me.
Toshiba must have Official Support for W7, there is still a lot of ppl using it yet.
I ve installed W10 again, i dont like it, but i will try to put all things to work on w10 now

rgd1101

Don't

They do, just not for new laptop hardware that don't have working drivers for windows 7

Gabriel_107

Prominent
Aug 7, 2017
Im fully dissapointed with Windows 10. Totally hate it.
Already restored system 14 times and Start menu keeps failing and failing.
That stupid major update keep failing and failing on intalling too.
And no fix workto the start menu issue.

Horrible OS. Worst than Vista. The worst iever tried.

If this pc just have all the driversfor win7 i will trash win10 forever.