DROID 4 Images, Specs Leaked; Bloatware Loathed

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

watcha

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2007
[citation][nom]bystander[/nom]In the states, 4Glte is much faster than any other 4G network. The 4G standard might be able to be faster, but the given networks are much slower as they don't really support the full 4G standard.[/citation]

Speeds of 4G and 4G LTE vary drastically by country, region, even by building. No sweeping statements can be made by any one user. I'll be waiting for an impartial review before reaching any conclusions. It remains the case that 4G is not supported in the UK (and many other leading countries) so for them it's not a benefit.

G

how is apple ahead? I don't get fanboy logic. I mean no flash, no mobile hotspot, my (rooted) droid 2 blows away my friends iphone 4 in usefulness. I often have to lend my phone to iphone users who want to type a long email and don't want the annoying touchscreen keyboard. I've had 2 iphones in the past but will never go back to such a basic phone again.

I'll be upgrading to the droid 4 IF they make it with a removable battery . If not - then I might go for the droid 3 global instead. A non-replaceable battery is the most greedy feature and handset maker can have and I would be sad if they follow through with that rumor.

G

This phone may be the rumored Motorola Jet that Droid Life rumored at http://www.droid-life.com/2011/04/22/rumor-motorola-prepares-the-jet-and-bullet-as-its-first-tegra-3-devices-headed-for-q1-2012/

Status
Not open for further replies.