DROID X2 Launches with Dual-Core Tegra 2

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]stonedatheist[/nom]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Why no LTE?! Epic failure.Well, this ensures that i won't splurge and will have the willpower to wait for Kal-El[/citation]
LTE is over-rated....3g is still very powerful :)

stonedatheist

Distinguished
May 13, 2010
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]LTE is over-rated....3g is still very powerful[/citation]

ok but 2-3 years from now, wouldn't you be missing it? You gotta think ahead because if we don't get the nice new thing that comes out, you'll be left even further behind. Example: my current phone doesn't even have 3G. Take a moment to ponder that.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]WhySoBluePandaBear[/nom]Have you seen 4G speeds on the LTE network from Verizon? Yeah, on the best day possible you might be hovering between 2-3.5Mbps.....I'm getting about 16-18Mbps, if in proper coverage.[/citation]
at what price?

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]stonedatheist[/nom]ok but 2-3 years from now, wouldn't you be missing it? You gotta think ahead because if we don't get the nice new thing that comes out, you'll be left even further behind. Example: my current phone doesn't even have 3G. Take a moment to ponder that.[/citation]
and who's fault is it that your phone does not have 3g? not mine or the company who made the damn thing....get a new one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS