DS and PS3 Buildings: Coming Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miribus

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2006
[citation][nom]SneakySnake[/nom]The PS3 one looks pretty nifty[/citation]

Agreed, if I had to pick one that I could legitimately see as a building, the PS3 one looks like it would fit the best.
The other two, honestly, look convincing in an artistic way, but they ultimately look like dumb buildings (like Boston City Hall).
The PS3 looks like something an architect would have really done.

touchdowntexas13

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
I agree with the comments above. The PS3 does look like it could be made into an actual building. Maybe Sony should consider these designs as a possible company building. Or is that too tacky? Eh, I still think it looks pretty cool.

invlem

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2008
I totally agree with the above comments, the PS3 concept could easily be made an actual building.

I think the Wii would be much better suited than the DS. Wii on the upright stand, slight sloping tilt from front to back, would work quite nicely.

zoemayne

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2009
[citation][nom]touchdowntexas13[/nom]I agree with the comments above. The PS3 does look like it could be made into an actual building. Maybe Sony should consider these designs as a possible company building. Or is that too tacky? Eh, I still think it looks pretty cool.[/citation]
yea but the PS3 is almost obsolete. By time the building is finished constructed the PS4 will be out.

danada

Distinguished
May 24, 2010
This dorm at Drexel University looks like a PS3
http://chronicle.com/blogPost/Campus-Architecture-Database-/22076/

wotan31

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
They should make an Xbox 360 building. They could illuminate the ring around the power button with red lighting, to accurately represent the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS