DSLR For Beginner

raneesh1995

Prominent
Oct 6, 2017
I need a suggestion of DSLR with lens for buying ....i am a Beginner and have no knowledge abt it .... Budget 30k in rupee (India )

Solution
If you plan on lots of videos, you should probably get a mirrorless cameras.
If you plan on mostly photos then a DSLR will get the best results (once you learn how to use it correctly).

Look at what you can get locally and what the prices might be. Look also at support. I know a friend tried to get a Pentax in India and ended up going with Nikon instead because there was no Pentax support in India at that time.

Given your budget of $460 then the two cameras you could be looking at in the USA would be the Nikon d3400 and the Canon t6. In both cases that would include a basic kit lens (18-55mm). Both brands are well supported all over the world, have amazing lens selections for when you feel like going beyond the kit lens. I've...

bjornl

Estimable
If you plan on lots of videos, you should probably get a mirrorless cameras.
If you plan on mostly photos then a DSLR will get the best results (once you learn how to use it correctly).

Look at what you can get locally and what the prices might be. Look also at support. I know a friend tried to get a Pentax in India and ended up going with Nikon instead because there was no Pentax support in India at that time.

Given your budget of $460 then the two cameras you could be looking at in the USA would be the Nikon d3400 and the Canon t6. In both cases that would include a basic kit lens (18-55mm). Both brands are well supported all over the world, have amazing lens selections for when you feel like going beyond the kit lens. I've owned both Nikon and Canon, and have no complaints about either brand. Between those two models, I prefer the Nikon

For mirrorless you would probably have to go used to stay on budget. I would suggest Olympus here. I think they are well rounded and well priced. I also own Sony and Panasonic in mirrorless and those are also good choices, but typically more expensive.

Solution