Solved! dt770 pro 80 ohms amp selection

Jul 13, 2020
I just got my dt770 pro 80ohms, and willing to get the FiiO k3 will it be a good choice or is there any better recommendations ? , My purpose is to get the most out of this specific headset nothing more or less, and i just play games and listen to music. thats all.

Solution
Fiio is a good choice.

Some alternatives at the similar price range.

If you are seeking for low energy consumption for longer usage when carrying around, audioquest dragonfly series and ikko zerda are both good.

If you need natural sound with class a design, booom bmd01 is a nice choice. It draws more electricity though.
Jul 14, 2020
Fiio is a good choice.

If you are seeking for low energy consumption for longer usage when carrying around, audioquest dragonfly series and ikko zerda are both good.

If you need natural sound with class a design, booom bmd01 is a nice choice. It draws more electricity though.

Reactions: ArcStrider
Solution
Jul 13, 2020
Fiio is a good choice.

Thanks for your reply appreciate the help.