Duke Nukem 3D Heading to iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhansonxi

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
Considering the platform it would be nice if they increased the graphics a bit like EDuke32 which I've been planning to try but have been too distracted with other classics.

Honis

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
This just in: Another app is being planned for the app store. We'll let you know if the crazy Apple Scientists will neuter it like a Veterinarian neuters cute puppies or reject it like Animal shelter does a stray!

Come on guys. Stick this crap somewhere else. Maybe the same place that weekend fake news went. Its just as important.

mirkos

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2009
Duke without hot babies and "Shake it, baby" isn't Duke... Though it is good for new generation to learn what duke nukem was! Let's hope that Duke Nukem Forever will eventually make it to our pc one day!!!

G

Wonder if this version will have LAN play like classic Duke Nukem 3D did. That's how I cut my teeth on LAN play.

eternalkp

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2009
it's funny that apple best gaming console is the iphone...and it's pure rubbish. what about OS X? I mean GTX 285 came out for mac pro, are we going to see crysis 2 for os x or they have to bootcamp windows to have a little fun like gaming & playing bluray movies?

rquick

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2009
This is great news. The iPhone/touch is going to take over the portable gaming world. (don't bother flaming this, I don't care - if you don't agree its only because you haven't got one) I hope someone is working on Wing Commander. That would be perfect for the iPhone/touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.