Question DVD player to laptop

Apr 18, 2019
Hi guys, just started watching Game Of Thrones and found out my parents had all the disks. I’ve got a four year old DVD player that still works fine but no tv because I just use my laptop. My laptop don’t have a disk drive and I don’t have any lying around. I was wondering if I could could purchase an adapter for the hdmi to USB so that I can use DVD player on my computer. Also got a Mac DVD drive lying around and tried to connect but it wouldn’t work properly and I’m guessing it’s because apple to windows.

Apr 18, 2019
Hi guys, just started watching Game Of Thrones and found out my parents had all the disks. I’ve got a four year old DVD player that still works fine but no tv because I just use my laptop. My laptop don’t have a disk drive and I don’t have any lying around. I was wondering if I could could purchase an adapter for the hdmi to USB so that I can use DVD player on my computer. Also got a Mac DVD drive lying around and tried to connect but it wouldn’t work properly and I’m guessing it’s because apple to windows.

Also by the way do ahve like an old DVD player with the screen, an old Soniq one but the quality and audio are terrible.