E-Reader with Built-In Google eBooks This Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
And this is exactly what I was talking about in my previous posts regarding spammers. When the FIRST comment is a spammer's stupid website and Tom's just refuses to implement a simple filtering system that eliminates messages that contain the SAME SPAMMING WEBSITES, then people that keep reporting over and over the same thing like myself are just ignored to the benefit of the spammers. Because it's always the SAME websites advertised in these spam messages, regardless of the poster's nickname.
Thumbs up if you're with me on this and please repeat this type of suggestions until Tom's either gets rid of spammers or gets rid of us. Apparently, even if I have contributed to the forums quite a bit and I am positive I am not the only one that did that, spammers are more important to keep than readers like us. Way to go with this, Tom's, way to go.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
Here is a list of the spam domains that are being used over and over and over.

abcneed.com
agiobase.com
bbcto.com
bingstore.us
chic-goods.com
clothesmall.org
etradinglife.com
famalegoods.com
fashionclothe.com
flyingstyle.org
globalsell.org
goodshopping100.com
ilove-shopping.org
madeshopping.net
shoeboxs.us
shopping01.org
supershops.org
vipshopper.us
vipstores.net
weshoppingnow.com
youropenbook.org
zapposer.com

A simple INSTRING type search in the post processing routine for these domains will force the idiot spammers at least to register a fresh name...

[citation][nom]freggo[/nom]Here is a list of the spam domains that are being used over and over and over
A simple INSTRING type search in the post processing routine for these domains will force the idiot spammers at least to register a fresh name...[/citation]
Such irony; the next post is from one of those domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS