EA Hosts Origin Player Appreciation Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cons29

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2010
been hearing good things about walking dead. for deadSpace3, just get it free if you bought sim city.

hope they patch the origin vulnerability

GabZDK

Honorable
Aug 12, 2012
A day without CEO and [to a certain degree] new a raise, I'm expectant to the future of the company.

Not that I will use any if those deals anyway

bigpinkdragon286

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2012
What was it EA said about putting their software on sale discounting their IP? Looks like something changed their collective, corporate mind. It really doesn't change my mind though. I don't support Origin or EA. I would consider supporting Origin if I had a choice. Release your games on both Steam and Origin so users have a choice, and when Origin is the better of the two, I'll buy them there, otherwise and until then, no thank you very much.

amoralman

Honorable
May 20, 2012
EA's hosting a Player Appreciation Sale in celebration of upping Origin's user base to over 40 million

Or, more simply put, let's take some heat off the Simcity issues. How clever! This masterplan must have been engineered for weeks.

billgatez

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2012
Origin. Saint's Row the Third: The Full Package – 50% off - $24.99

Steam. Saint's Row the Third: The Full Package – 66% off - $16.99

ShadyHamster

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2012
Even at these prices i still refuse to buy origin games.

Can we get completed series of games on steam please? such as mass effect and dead space.

Thank you EA for ruining my game collection, lol.

Ponyface

Honorable
Jan 23, 2013
i will not use origin, unless it is a last resort ie: bf3 and me3., otherwise its all going to Steam. they have much better sales and selection anyway

dizzy_davidh

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2011
They gave BF3 standard ed. and many others on the sale list as freebie 'apology option' software to disgruntled SimShi**y customers and so to now sell the same list of titles at massive reductions (they were over-priced anyway in a lot of cases) it is a bit of a slap in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.