EA Leaks Battlefield 4 in Medal of Honor Listing

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kcorp2003

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
[citation][nom]US_Ranger[/nom]A bunch of people who complain about Battlefield turning into the next Call of Duty who then go out and buy a copy on release day. How many people here fit into that category? Be honest.....[/citation]

I bought BF3, played exactly 5 hours and quit. I didn't purchase a CoD game since COD4. The next Battlefield game might be the same.

rebel1280

Distinguished
May 7, 2011
BRING BACK BF2142 YOU COMMIE BASTARDS.... ok, that's out of the way ;) I really enjoyed BF2 and had a hard time adjusting to BF3 but I eventually really enjoyed it. But to be frank, why they never moved on the success of 2142 is beyond me. It had/has the best implementation of team play in any game of its class. Commander, drops, call outs...i could go on and on top of it MASSIVE amount of player base which only multiplied the fun! Common EA LISTEN to the masses for once at least :(

G

Interesting how the new MOH:WF trailer on the official MOH YouTube channel dictated the those who pre-ordered MOH:WF limited edition will get exclusive beta access. Hoping frostbite 2.1 (too early for a new engine) will be more efficient allowing for 32 on colsole instead of 24.

airborne11b

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2008
If you played bf3 and think its just like Cod... then you have down syndrome. Yes it has infantry only modes and such (like real combat) but the huge vehicle maps are a ton of fun and cod offers nothing close to it. Learn W adapt to new games and stop being cry babies.

r1Master

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2006
If this comes out with in 6 months of the last Expansion pack for BF3... I will be super P1ssed and will not buy it.
Even thought I don't get as much time to play BF3 as I would like I still love playing it.

hate machine

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
Battlefield 2144 would be awesome...

In reality BF is just going to be the next CoD now. Reskinned every year with some laughable Michael Bay plotline and zero engine enhancements. Making a new game every year by sinking in the least possible investment and still charging 60 bucks for what amounts to an expansion pack instead of a true sequel.

draphius

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2011
[citation][nom]ajvkorn[/nom]You guys comparing bf3 to bf2...You do understand battlefield 2 was in 2005 right? That was 7 years ago. My point is, OF COURSE IT'S GOING TO BE DIFFERENT! The only real things they can change to make it more like bf2, is unlock system, squad style/commander and such..What else could they do the same as bf2? Everything had to advance. BF2 is old tech. Get over it.[/citation]
all the core components are there? what about the commander, supply drops, artillery, comm posts, singleplayer bot maps, etc? bf3 was never meant to compete with cod, even dice themselves said this in interviews years ago, that was what the BFBC series was for. i would have no complaints if they had called bf3, bfbc3 instead because bf3 grew on every feature from bfbc and bfbc2including the singleplayer campaign. its so easy to draw a comparison between the 2. personally i think Dice knew they could boost sales by taking advantage of there IP to seel a game, otherwise i think it woulda been called bfbc3 but they wanted those $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.