EA Sells Battlefield 3, Dead Space 3, More in Humble Bundle

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
@michael908

every game in that sale hit the parody point where they are no longer selling units or enough, and the good will this draws is now more valuable.

that said, im expecting the battlefield 3 dlc in a week.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
@spat55 : you can do as I did, and move the slider so that humble got every penny of the purchase. That way you're paying the company that enables you this deal instead of a charity neither you nor anyone you're related to can benefit from. Humble's probably still american, but this way you're supporting the platform you're using which imo is fine.

ps. with the quality of EA games being what it is, I find this price a lot more acceptable than paying $60 for a dumbed down shooter once a year.

HappyBB

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2008
While this deal may sound very sweet and tempting, please keep in mind that all of these games in the bundle are the base games and NO DLCs are included!! True, for around $5 we get these AAA games. However, I feel we are buying incomplete packages. It will cost a lot more if you want to buy the DLCs. I am quite disappointed in this kind of humble bundle sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.