Early Adopter Breaks TV Using Kinect

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuckRaven

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2008
So.......for a PvP game of boxing, why the crap do you even need the Kinect? Just kick the crap out of your opponent. Hell, maybe use a Wii remote as a nun-chuck for good measure. LMAO. Seriously, just wait till people realize, Oh shit.......I can just fight a friend... OMG it's so much more real than using the regular XBOX 360 controller, and OMG you know what else, it's even more real than using Kinect. Comes with real, not simulated pain, and a swift kick in the ass in realtime. And......and.......the graphics and the 3D are so lifelike, and so is the blood. Sweet jeebus...and so are the hospital bills.

Or when these geniuses realize, hey...If I wanna dance, why don't I just go f*ing dace, instead of bouncing around a TV like this "moron" did.

I think Kinect is bound to be a fad, but MS will do everything in their power to cram it down everyone's throat.

Hell, they are trying so hard to look like Nintendo's GUI, it's almost painful. Now they've succeeded in updating the dashboard, and making it even more cartoony, juvenile, and asinine than ever before.

My 2 cents.

ronch79

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2010
I'm glad he's not stupid enough to sue M$ for his misfortune, as some stupid people sue companies due to their own stupidity. Some time ago I heard of a stupid person suing the owner of a building because he (or was it a she?) tripped on the building's sidewalk. DUH!

bobusboy

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009
[citation][nom]spectrewind[/nom]Well, positive to be gained from this: it is an Insignia TV.(This is Best Buy's "value" (read: cheap/unreliable) brand TV.)Time for an upgrade.[/citation]

I have a Dynex, which is the future shop version of that knockoff, (I'm a broke ass university student and it does 1080p) Mine has worked fine for the last 3 years no problems. so yes there are better TVs out there and as much as I would like to own a toshiba or samsung or sony or lg you get the point (real brand name) TV I can't and this one works fine.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
you nwo what i always wondered? what the hell is so hard about covering a LCD screen with strong plexi glass , that the manufatures cant do it. seriously game sconsoels aside , i have ehard of lcd's breakign from all manner of accidents , horse play in the house, some oen kid tossigna goot ball in teh liviong room, flying remotes. glass through the front of the screen durriong a really bad storm. seriously , i think amnufactures intentiaonly didnt bother with much screen protection just so they can reap in money iof busted tvs gettign replaced. its almost enouhg to amek me consider plasma and jsut by a white screen burn in dvd

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
[citation][nom]spectrewind[/nom]Well, positive to be gained from this: it is an Insignia TV.(This is Best Buy's "value" (read: cheap/unreliable) brand TV.)Time for an upgrade.[/citation]
I was thinking the same thing. Still, sucks to be him. Maybe he can nab one at a good price on Black Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.