Early Adopters Report Problems With iPhone 4 LCD

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamz_msc

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
[citation][nom]wing2010[/nom]Now, users need to "finish" the manufacturing process for Apple. Next, users may need to do the assembly job for their iPhone, like the IKEA funitures.LOL.[/citation]
LOL +1

toastninja17

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
[citation][nom]toastninja17[/nom]But...it's not..first generation..[/citation]

Also, except for the antenna issue, I've had zero issues with mine so far, and I got it early this morning. No yellowing, no nothing.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]wing2010[/nom]Now, users need to "finish" the manufacturing process for Apple. Next, users may need to do the assembly job for their iPhone, like the IKEA funitures.LOL.[/citation]
Hey, if it saved me a few dollars, I'd buy a flatpack monitor and phone.

G

the yellow dot will be gone in a few day, but after a month, a rainbow color dubbed rainbow retina will reward each and every of the iphone4 user.

TheKurrgan

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
Now Apple will of course fix all these little stupid issues in silence, change production without a word, then never acknowledge there was a problem. Because they are apple, and apple makes magical stuff right? Its perfect in every way and cannot be flawed because its magical! Of course!!!

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
First iPhone with retina display; first iPhone with the A4 CPU; first iPhone with 512MB of RAM; first with iOS4 out of the box; first with Corning Gorilla Glass; first with antennas along the side; first with glass plates on both front and back... (etc)

The iPhone 4 boasts new hardware and a new design. People buying now are most definitely early adopters.

Status
Not open for further replies.