eBay Offering Same Day Delivery Option for Local Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
eBay... are they still around ?
Have long ago stopped using them since the 'auctions' are mostly commercial now and you can usually get the same or better price from online retailers.

aracheb

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008
[citation][nom]freggo[/nom]eBay... are they still around ?Have long ago stopped using them since the 'auctions' are mostly commercial now and you can usually get the same or better price from online retailers.[/citation]
so did i, I Stopped using it since Paypal an ebay company stole 6,000 dollar from me and had to take them to small case court.. Which they paid with lot of interest,, lotttttttt.
base on the damaged they created, was able to crank 90,000 dollars. Setup a forum and i know by a fact that i was able to advise at least more than 5,000 people how to win in small case court against Thiefpal.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
[citation][nom]aracheb[/nom]so did i, I Stopped using it since Paypal an ebay company stole 6,000 dollar from me and had to take them to small case court.. Which they paid with lot of interest,, lotttttttt. base on the damaged they created, was able to crank 90,000 dollars. Setup a forum and i know by a fact that i was able to advise at least more than 5,000 people how to win in small case court against Thiefpal.[/citation]

So you got $90,000 because they took $6,000?
Hmmm, isn't that the Pot calling the kettle black?

mrmaia

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2011
Plenty of stores offer courier deliveries for ages so it's no big deal as long as it's limited to a single city.

ddpruitt

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012
So they've started doing the same thing other companies have done for years, you know like BestBuy, WalMart, Kmart, Sears, CircuitCity (once upon a time)...

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
[citation][nom]freggo[/nom]So you got $90,000 because they took $6,000?Hmmm, isn't that the Pot calling the kettle black?[/citation]

If PayPal was found in the wrong, they they would have to reimburse him for the $6,000 seized, lost wage (assuming he was an e-tailer), interest and penalties.

Although this is not an amount that could be awarded by small claims as the maximum is $10k for California. He knows for a fact the he has helped 5000 people win a court case against PayPal. That comes out to 2-3 loosing court cases every day since the company was founded in 2000, just from this one poster. I personally think his story is full of crap.

Although most people would agree paypal sucks, " You Ain't Gotta Lie Ta Kick It"

Status
Not open for further replies.