Emergency Bra Doubles as Two Respiratory Masks

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

okibrian

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
Jane, where do you come up with stuff? Anyway I like it and think all women should wear them. That way we can have on the spot unscheduled drills. Hurry girls, take em and put on your masks. :D

unwanted

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2010
Sorry but why is this on toms.... is toms going to review or sell underwear now or something.... its not like there is a geiger counter or something in the damn thing or it has a processor in it controlling current running through the thing which helps filter out the particles or kills bacteria or something... what exactly does this bra have to do with toms that they should be posting the article :|

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
[citation][nom]h8signingin[/nom] Unless, just maybe, if you put a supercomputer INSIDE a bra!!! Hmmmmm...[/citation]

" excuse me miss, are those natural or can i bluetooth something off the net for a minute.....tick tock tick tock.... nice implants what speed are they? that came down off the net pretty fast, do they have turbo cache?"

as far as chernobyl goes, my parents live 3 miles away from a nuke plant, if i'm there at their house when something happens, i'm getting a lawn chair and a couple drinks as not even wearing the considerable armement of all the neighborhood womens bras isn't going to do jack, and i can gaurntee if said nuclear disaster happens the neighborhood women will be taking off alot more then their bras. and i draw the line at using any relatives bra, even if their double d's married into the family, that's just gross, and that's what their husbands are for!

i can see a new line if they ever remake revenge of the nerds:
booger-" what? don't look at me like that this bra on my head is a safety precaution, ya these double d's double as a respirator in case of nuclear disaster! you'll regret not having a set, but just stick close to me, i'm pretty sure my mom's double D's will cover the two of us!"
Lewis- " dude, your mom's bra would cover the entire campus, now stop being a boob, let's just get back to figuring out how we are going to stop steve jobs using bill gates and star wars"

tleavit

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2006
Switch the pictures around pls, I want to see what the breast picture looks like when configured in breathing mode... for scientific study of course.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]Stryter[/nom]I'd motorboat that. for sure.[/citation]

The complete lack of boob on the model suggests your activities together would be more in the tugboat/rowboat territories.

[citation][nom]okibrian[/nom]Jane, where do you come up with stuff? Anyway I like it and think all women should wear them. That way we can have on the spot unscheduled drills. Hurry girls, take em and put on your masks.[/citation]

The internet is a weird and wonderful place filled with weird and wonderful things, okibrian.

Status
Not open for further replies.