encryption data failed

ManishaRasalkar

Commendable
Jan 19, 2017
my samsung tablet 10.1 shows message encryption data failed do factory resettings.
however i do not have any back of my precious photos and videos stored in it.
Please help how to restore it.

Solution
Unfortunately I know of no way to restore it other than a full on reset of the tablet, which would lose any personal data.

If you have the tablet synced to a google account, and updated regularly, you may want to check it and see if the photos, etc., are there. Or if the data was on a SD card, you should be able to pull the card and read it from another device. As long as the card wasn't encrypted to your device.

You can try connecting the tablet to a computer via USB cord and see if it will let you access anything, but I highly doubt it.
Unfortunately I know of no way to restore it other than a full on reset of the tablet, which would lose any personal data.

If you have the tablet synced to a google account, and updated regularly, you may want to check it and see if the photos, etc., are there. Or if the data was on a SD card, you should be able to pull the card and read it from another device. As long as the card wasn't encrypted to your device.

You can try connecting the tablet to a computer via USB cord and see if it will let you access anything, but I highly doubt it.

Solution