Enter to Win an Xbox One and 'Rise of the Tomb Raider' from Tom's Guide!

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DreMan1990

Honorable
Apr 20, 2013
My favorite hero is the Master Chief. Ever since I first played Halo 1 on the original xbox I was hooked. It's been a long journey John and I'm happy I spent them with you.

K1ngsServant21

Estimable
Nov 7, 2015
My favorite has to be Geralt from the Witcher trilogy. Honestly, I love his witty remarks and his sense of humor, not to mention he is an amazing swordsman who is quite the player.

SuperSpeed89

Estimable
May 28, 2015
My favorite video game action hero is Samus from Metroid. Why? Because she's an intergalactic bounty hunter who fights some of the coolest, scariest aliens in any game ever, and she's got an amazing Power Suit, with a huge arsenal of weapons and powers! That and the fact the Metroid series has some of the best games ever made, makes her my favorite hero :)

gamer4lifekid

Estimable
Nov 8, 2015
My favorite action hero is Master Chief. He is responsible for saving mankind, and knows how to handle every situation he is put in.

VS1120

Estimable
Nov 8, 2015
My Favorite hero has to be Gordon Freeman. Never says a word, has awesome sidekicks, gets it done. Awesome.

Aliciaa1999

Estimable
Nov 8, 2015
My favorite action hero is Lara Croft herself. Being that I am a woman she gives me inspiration to be one badass woman who can take care of herself. I love seeing all the ancient ruins and trying to figure out the puzzles. Climbing so high and seeing the views that I will never get to see in real life. These games are so amazing to me and I can play them over and over again.

Aahil_Chamadia

Estimable
Nov 8, 2015
My favorite game character is Luigi. I could've been Mario, but I liked Luigi better. I liked him because he opened me up to gaming as a whole and I can never go back.

DarkSim9

Estimable
Nov 8, 2015
Adol Christin from the Ys series. He's always killing monsters and saving the day to kick-ass music. I have fond memories playing Ys 3 for the Sega Genesis at my grandma's house when I was a kid. Been a fan of the series ever since and the games keep getting better.

zongela

Estimable
Nov 8, 2015
Ive always loved the Blob from "A Boy and his Blob" for NES and Wii. I mean he isnt technically an action hero but at the same time he is. He has super powers he can eat different flavored jelly beans and turn into different objects to assist his human friend in obstacles! So he's sort of a prototype of Baymax from Big Hero 6 in a way :)

Maversnipe

Estimable
Nov 9, 2015
To be honest, my favourite video game action hero is Master Chief from Halo. Halo had been part of my childhood and had made quite an impact on my life before. Anyway, I like everything about Master Chief, from his voice and his awesome AI, Cortana, to his inability to swim in water and teabagging. And also, what else can I say? He's just a BAMF!!

ONAVirus

Estimable
Nov 8, 2015
My favorite video game character is Nathan Drake. He is cocky, brash, and witty, yet he has a heart and always manages to escape by the skin of his teeth. He does Indiana Jones better than Indiana Jones. He is a great character and the Uncharted games never fail to take you on a roller coaster ride.

ShihTzuOnYou

Estimable
Nov 9, 2015
Mine has to be the Master Chief from the Halo franchise. The Halo series is my all time favorite video game series, and Combat Evolved is what made me fall in love with my original Xbox. I had some of my greatest memories formed around Halo, from unsuspectingly opening an Xbox and Halo: CE on my birthday to going to a Halo 4 midnight launch to playing multiplayer with my best friends.

rapitrone

Estimable
Oct 10, 2015
Link because he can be transplanted to any number of alternate worlds and game styles, and still be a great character.

Status
Not open for further replies.