Escaped Convict Continues to Update Facebook

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clintonio

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2008
Typical common British scum. I've seen at least one comment saying he might be innocent; He's not. You can tell by his face. And a British person is defined by the way they look. It's a part of the wonderful class system that evolved here.

Also, you guys forgot to include the country in the address of the prison!

Kelavarus

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
[citation][nom]Clintonio[/nom]Typical common British scum. I've seen at least one comment saying he might be innocent; He's not. You can tell by his face. And a British person is defined by the way they look. It's a part of the wonderful class system that evolved here. Also, you guys forgot to include the country in the address of the prison![/citation]

Ironically this guy looks really similar to my old PE teacher, who was British, and one of the nicest guys I know.

Good job, scumbag.

BartG

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2008
All the 10000 fans he has, are retards, and I hope they get broken into and have a can of aggravated assault opened on there ass ... Karma sucks.

This dude has some real issues, attempting to rein act prison break, dumbass...

cj_online

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2008
^ Maybe those 10,000 fans are trying to get him arrested, i mean it gets easier when ur out of cover (ie More popularity will help lead to his arrest).

quadibloc

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2009
Since his motto is "Life is what you make it, live fast, die young", I take it he felt that since he was going to continue his criminal career when he was released anyways, there was no point in not escaping even if he was near the end of his sentence. He figures that by stealing from others, he is making his own life the kind of life he would prefer to live... than the dull, limited life he would have if he had to live on what he could earn by the kind of honest work of which he is capable.

From the viewpoint of someone who is honest and law-abiding because he cares about other people and doesn't want to cause them hurt, and who is struggling to get by... which is the situation of most people... such a one as he seems like a waste of biomass. I wish the police luck in their search for him.

rambo117

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
[citation][nom]FTM[/nom]NOT SO LAZIE - Craig Lynch SONGhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGZEMJxs7Vk[/citation]
I lol'd at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.