Europe, Australia Getting White PS3 in November

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyBB

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2008
Wow, I didn't know that white PS3 is not universally available as I just purchased one this past July in my country (Taiwan).

Riv4L

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2011
Again, another non-news article just clogging up Tom's along with the spam of Apple "news" i.e rumors, that are just that... unfounded rumors.

I find this site less and less appealing every day when I see articles like this being written instead of more interesting and insightful news in the world of tech, not just giving large companies free press.

stoogie

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2010
Umm Toms hardware if you didnt know, in australia summer is october-feb not WINTER., so dont u mean SUMMER WHITE lol.

G

Get stuffed America! you get everything first. Just wait in line like a little spoiled child....

cknobman

Distinguished
May 2, 2006
[citation][nom]JediBassplayer[/nom]Get stuffed America! you get everything first. Just wait in line like a little spoiled child....[/citation]

what kind of f_cking moron are you? infantile idiot.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]JediBassplayer[/nom]Get stuffed America! you get everything first. Just wait in line like a little spoiled child....[/citation]
You realize most anything made in Japan or Europe tends to get released there first right? Maybe Australia gets everything after the US but no we don't get everything first.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
Come on SONY... bring the WHITE PS3 to the USA!!

I don't own any PS consoles... but did want to get a white PS2 when it was $120... no longer on the market. But the new PS3 in white looks damn good. I want it! :)

Sony now offers just a single black model for $300... theres room for a white one.

There are 8 DIFFERENT XBox 360s available...

Riv4L

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2011
[citation][nom]captaincharisma[/nom]hmmm. i don''t know... it doesn't look glossy enough like an apple product[/citation]

They can always touch up the photo before submitting it to the courts, they aren't strangers of altering pictures berfore submitting them after all.

G

Probably the best reason for a white shroud is that its easier to use as a base for really pimp paint jobs. It would look really sweet with some nice pin striping. Anyway, the white PS3 won't hit the states until Apple "invents" televisions with white bezels, rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.