Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2022
Some one has an invisible network set up around me. People can log on and talk to me. They have been cussing me out for so long its driving me crazy. My self esteem isn't low though my free spirit is on high. My question is how do i hack the Server of an invisible network with a re you ote control??? I try bluetooth on cellphobe and see other networks but the network im looking for is an unknown network that follows me around with drones acting like they not just talking to me but more so as i present some type of mental illness a diseased mind from elicit narcotic use but i go cold Turkey at any moment in time as being greater than the situation being voices talking to me as i pee but im hearing voices. So i made a video to prove it but they want stop talking to even hear what it sounds like . Like being locked up on the inside and always hearing someone talking but im supposed to be crazy but something wrong with my foot and knee. Thses hackers wont leave me alone and stop talking long enough to whrre i can speak to a medical professional as im in need of surgery and rehabilitation so i can work 12 hour shiftz on my feet. They <Mod Edit> with me on an unknown network that they have remote access to an unknown device thats around me all the time. The drone pilots understand its like their network but its unknown!!!! How xan i hack and unknown network thats on me being the tracker surgically placed inside of me? I need help with making known unknown networks with dsl and bluetooth link? How do i mirror all those people who have logged in and had access to this unknown network and unknown device. How do you mirror and unknown server and crash it? So it stops???? Do i sound crazy to you? Im guessing thats how to describe these trackers the bad forces of our government have in place for us since birth just like social security numbers are already picked awaiting a name

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.