Ex-boyfriend Used Craigslist for Woman's Rape

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sailer

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2006
We have too little info to say this or that is so, other than McDowell should have at Least heard the lady's voice so when he arrived he could be sure it was even the correct woman he was "playing" with and not her sister, mother or daughter!

At the end of the day he Fck'd up, and made himself into another victim of this sad story.

I agree that we have too little information to make any definitive remarks on what did or didn't happen, or where responsibility lies. For sure, a lot of stupidity occurred, though I'd not want to assign percentages to various people other than Stipe. Without Stipe's actions, none of the rest of the tragedy would have happened.

I imagine McDowel will pay dearly for the rest of his life. Even if he's let go for technical reasons, he's likely to be branded a sex pervert and have to check in with the police for the rest of his life. Then again, we haven't heard his side of the story. That will come out in the courtroom.

@cj_online- That's wrong with this society is that its forgotten old fashioned morals, ethics, and respect for one another. So its become very, very sick. And I don't just mean the USA, but the world as a whole.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
[citation][nom]cj_online[/nom]All i can say is...WOW... wtf? ...is wrong with today's society ?[/citation]

It has nothing to do with "today". People have been doing horrible things to each other since we walked on two feet.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
[citation][nom]Sailer[/nom] @cj_online- That's wrong with this society is that its forgotten old fashioned morals, ethics, and respect for one another. So its become very, very sick. And I don't just mean the USA, but the world as a whole.[/citation]

Er.. no, again. Old fashioned morals? What do you think you're talking about? Its all relative. Actually, compared to 30 years ago, crime (overall) is down. Rape, murder, theft has always existed. Not caused by the Internet, rock & roll or video games.

We, in general are violent. Its in our nature. Even those who preach "go back to the old days" have guns and seem quite scary. ;)

G

Someone should have posted this loser on Dating Psychos.

Dating Psychos is a place to post what you know about your ex psychos

Click Here to Add and Check Out the Psychos

Pat
http://www.datingpsychos.com

Status
Not open for further replies.